Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by AFRODEESIAC , acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Payment and Renewal. All purchases are considered final and are non-refundable unless specifically stated. Transfers may be possible with associated fees depending on the product / service.
- Content Posted on Other Websites.We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which com links, and that link to afrodeesiac.com.
- AFRODEESIAC does not have any control over those non-AFRODEESIAC websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-AFRODEESIAC website or webpage, AFRODEESIAC does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. AFRODEESIAC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-AFRODEESIAC websites and webpages.
- Intellectual Property.This Agreement does not transfer from AFRODEESIAC to you any AFRODEESIAC or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with AFRODEESIAC . AFRODEESIAC, com, the afrodeesiac.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with afrodeesiac.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of AFRODEESIAC or AFRODEESIAC’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any AFRODEESIAC or third-party trademarks.
- AFRODEESIAC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. AFRODEESIAC may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Limitation of Liability.In no event will AFRODEESIAC , or its suppliers, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to AFRODEESIAC under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. AFRODEESIAC shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless AFRODEESIAC , its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between AFRODEESIAC and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of AFRODEESIAC , or by the posting by AFRODEESIAC of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Bangkok, Thailand, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Bangkok. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Bangkok, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; AFRODEESIAC may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.